Having said that, I bet you are now excited to go and buy a tablet and start drawing your architecture fantasies away haha. So which one should you buy? We have some recommendations below!
Wacom Cintiq 22 drawing tablet
- The Wacom Cintiq 22 features a 1920 x 1080 full HD pen display with vibrant color (16.7 million colors and 72% NTSC) so you can see every detail of your creations on screen.
- Tilt Sensitive Pen with 8192 pressure levels
- Control/precision when sketching, drawing and painting in any creative software.
- Operating system Windows
- HDMI, USB
- Price $1,199.95
Apple iPadPro 12.9
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Brilliant 12.9-inch Liquid Retina XDR display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- Go further with all-day battery life
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming
- Price $1,399.00
XP Pen Artist 12 Pro
- Fully-laminated Screen-Artist 12 Pro seamlessly combines the glass and screen
- Tilt function-Artist 12 Pro supports up to 60 degrees of tilt function.
- Red Dial and 8 Customizable Shortcut Keys-A sleek Red Dial interface to make your workflow as smooth as possible.
- The portable stand prevents shaking or sliding and relieves eye fatigue and hand stiffness.
- Price $249.99
GAOMON PD 1560
- 10 shortcut keys are customizable.
- 8192 leves’s pen pressure gives you better control of lines.
- Viewing Angle: 178°
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Price $299.99
HUION H610 Pro V2
- Innovative Tilt Control System – Provide you better pressure detection and accurate cursor positioning with different angles,
- 8192 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity
- 8 Customized Press Keys + 16 Customized Soft Keys
- 5080LPI in resolution and 233RPS in reading rates
- Price $49.99
UGEE M708 V2
- 10 x 6 inch large active drawing space with papery texture surface
- Battery-Free presise pen stylus with 8192 pressure sensitivity
- 8 customizable express keys on the side
- Price $57.99