As architects, one of our main tasks is to communicate ideas. Whether it is through images or text, a Presentation Board is one of the most effective ways of communicating ideas.
In this course you will understand and learn how to create a presentation board that can communicate effectively the message of the architecture that is being portrayed.
Besides learning the importance of creating a presentation board, you will also learn:
- The basic tools of Adobe InDesign to create presentation Boards.
- How to use typography.
- What colors to choose in your presentation.
- What image style to go with when creating boards.
- Main composition components in graphic design.
- How to tell a story and many more!
You will see this course throughout one week. One new chapter will be released each day for a total of 6 days, That way, you are able to take the course slowly and meditate and think about each one of the previous chapters.
It is important to first understand presentation boards, and then learn how to create one. You can’t create without understanding it.
- Composition in presentation boards.
- Use of negative space
- Combining image styles
Things to keep in mind:
- In this course you will see more than 7 different examples of presentation boards, and also create them with an urbanistic and architectural project.
- You will have lifetime access to this course.
- You don’t have to have Adobe InDesign, but this course does have an entire chapter dedicated to it.